Braces / Clips
Care with a smile. Care for a smile.
- • Braces and alignment treatment are usually needed for children and young adults who have mis-aligned teeth.
- • The most common presentations are crooked teeth, jutting front teeth, abnormal bite.
- • Orthodontic treatment using braces will help in correcting and moving the tooth back into line.
- • The ideal age to begin the braces treatment is 10-14 years of age. The treatment typically last 12-24 months.
- • Initially, the doctor will build a tooth model, and the accompanying braces are selected and fit.
- • Once fit, the braces will apply a small but constant pressure which causes the tooth to slowly realign to the target structure.
- • Over the course of monthly consultations, the progress is checked, and necesary adjustments are made.
- • At the end of the treatment, the braces are removed and you walk out with a smile.