Dental Care Full and partial denture
Care with a smile. Care for a smile.
- • Missing teeth can reduce the ability to speak, chew and bite.
- • When teeth are missing or removed, they need to be replaced so the neigouring teeth do not bend into the empty space, and to help with food biting and chewing.
- • There are various types of dentures: removable (or fixed) single tooth denture, removable (or fixed) partial denture and removable(or fixed) full denture.
- • If you have missing teeth, ask the doctor about your options.
- • In the first sitting, the oral impression is made.
- • In the next sitting, the newly made denture is checked for fit and any necessary corrections.
- • Finally, the denture is fit.
The complete procedure is done in 2-3 sittings within a week.