Why Dental Implants?
- To replace one or more missing teeth with fixed teeth without affecting adjacent.
- To resolve the faulty bite
- To preserve the available bone
- to restore chewing, speech, and digestion
- to restore and enhance facial tissue
- to support bridge/denture to make them secure and comfortable
- to restore patients smile, aesthetic and confidence thus improving their social life.
What does getting dental implants involve?
After the bone and gums are completed healed and stable they ready to receive new teeth. Fabrication of artificial teeth is started which includes, Impression making, bite recording, trials with shade matching or attachment trials in case of denture and delivery of final teeth.
After the treatment is completed you will be receiving aftercare and follow-up instructions.
Good oral hygiene, eating habits and regular dental visits will aid in a long and healthy life of your new implant and teeth.